Thursday, July 14, 2011

Obsession

Okay.  They need to get these back on Wegmans' shelves pronto!

It's been over a couple weeks now since I've seen them...and I miss them terribly.  How dare you, Nonni's!!  Get me hooked and then force me to go cold turkey.  I'll do anything for a hit...er, I mean a box.  C'mon!  They're still on your website, for fuck's sake!  I know the world hasn't run out of chocolate yet.  I see a ton of it in other products there.  Why not these??

Alright.  Coming down.  Centering.  They'll be back, it's just a matter of time. I can hold out.  It's just dessert, right?  Right.  A dessert that infuses my whole being with light and joy...that makes me see beauty in the ugliest places on earth...that makes me think I'm a good and successful human being, at least for the two minutes it takes me to wolf it down.  Yes, I crash into an abyssal depression.  Until the next hit.  I mean, box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Manwha Opus

I recently finished a graphic novel from a Korean artist and writer named Yeong-Shin Ma. His previous work was called Moms, and it was relea...